ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teardown

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Has anybody played Teardown on PC/Playstation/Xbox?

I'm currently obsessed, I'm slow but I'm getting better. It's a puzzle solving game based around demolition. I believe it's been out for 3 years or so, but it's available on the PS Store now and I've been really enjoying it. The thing is, you can be as destructive or creative as you want and as you progress you gain new tools, that can be upgraded throughout the game after finding valuables hidden within the levels.

I spent an unhealthy amount of time Friday evening, absolutely levelling one of the maps in the sandbox mode.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I've not added it to my collection yet but spent ages playing it whilst at a friend's place when it was on pre-release. Cool tech and a lot of fun just razing everything! 🤣

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've not added it to my collection yet but spent ages playing it whilst at a friend's place when it was on pre-release. Cool tech and a lot of fun just razing everything! 🤣
I've had some good belly laughs playing this where I've jumped cars through buildings etc. Very similar entertainment as Wreckfest.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got it for my son for Christmas. Probably a bit difficult for him the campaign. You really have to plan out before you start setting the alarms off but I just changed some stuff in settings for him to make it a bit easier.