ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demon Tweeks info please???

Mondeo TDCI 130
^^ i went there yesterday, i have to impressed some of the steff need a happy pill! if it wasnt so close i wouldnt bother, i spent nearly £300 and he didnt eben crack a smile. I got the impression they didnt give a sh*t whether i spent my money there or not!! Was going to try and get some bushes but will order them from hillpower instead!

^^ i went there yesterday, i have to impressed some of the steff need a happy pill! if it wasnt so close i wouldnt bother, i spent nearly £300 and he didnt eben crack a smile. I got the impression they didnt give a sh*t whether i spent my money there or not!! Was going to try and get some bushes but will order them from hillpower instead!

You find quite a lo fo them are like that I'm not impressed by there service I've ever realy got there thers only a few who realy care.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
I just tryed to get a discount at Demon Tweeks and they said they don't give discounts to cliosport.net they only give discounts on open days any help??

80MPG BEEZA
i dont a proper one has been sorted out i tried to find it out before seems you had to phone up and speak to one of two people, dont know who

Maz

LY 200
^^ strange.. Craig is always spot on with me.. might have been busy as he is the fitting center manager :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
and when you go in, with your knee high boots and skirt on, one foot on the floor other on the counter as discussed, without falling over!!!!:S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
you like the idea of me dressed like that, its turning you on :quiet:

Mondeo TDCI 130
you like the idea of me dressed like that, its turning you on :quiet:

only in your dreams kevin!!! smiler will be turned on when your plums are in his face, now about this magnex decat pipe!:nono: the £100000 pound one that nothing else will fit! "coughs" B*LL*CKS.

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
im glad my mate is a manager in there after reading wot ul go through to get discount!!!:rasp:

Audi TT 225 Quattro
we do still get discount, need to speak to john harris his direct number is 01978 663057, ordered some stuff on christmas eve and got discount.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its bollox though, why do you get discount through one bloke but not the other 5 who work on the counters.....?

everytime i've rung up, or been in there, i get a standard answer of ' no discounts anymore as there are too may clubs to keep tabs on'.....

Maz

LY 200
I thought there was an agreed discount with the club but just looked on the discount list and its not there .. maybe they have stopped it now then ??