ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removal - Chester area?

197 FF Glacier White
Can anyone recommend a dent removal company in the Chester area?
A mobile one would suit me better if there are any.
Ta

197 FF Glacier White
If you find one, please let me know, I've gone from no dents to 5 in two months! C*nts! I don't normally let dents bother me but on this car they seem to stand out so I need them sorting.

bg 182
http://www.dentsinc.co.uk/

iv been thinking about calling these guys out, look like they know what they are doing and their prices seem ok. they have a company based in chester. i havent used them yet but was thinking about getting a quote within the next few weeks, i have around 8 small ish dents and one about the size of a tennis ball and each on gets on my t*ts so they need to go lol
if you use them before me let me know if they are any good, im in stoke.

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
a dent the size of a 2pence coin and they want 60 quid? thats expensive id say

bg 182
well you have to think about it logically for the price they are charging that includes call out, set up and man hours. its not going to be cheap is it. id say if its only the size of a 2 pence piece dont bother

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
yeh ur right, but its annoying everytime i clean the car :/ they seem like they offer a top service though

bg 182
just got a quote from Dents inc. he said he would charge me £75 for the 1st panel and then £35 for any other panel, thats for up to 5 dents per panel ( eg rear quarter.) he also says he can do above the diamond on the bonnet where people put pressure on when closing the bonnet, which is hard to do due to there being a support on the underside. ill try and get a little knocked off for cash and as my dents arent that big so ill keep you all informed including before and after pics.

197 FF Glacier White
Nice one, you're the Guinea Pig, let us know how it goes! Tell him there are a dozen of us waiting on the results, you might get a discount for good feedback!

G