ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dented Clio -GRRRRRRRRRR

Revels Mum & Sister

I came back to my car in the car park today!

Had a smashed rear light, dent in the boot lid and a scuffed bumper!

No note Nothing

f**kED off I tell the

sh*t man not good, some c*nt hit my Gtturbo in a carpark a few years back and drove off. i was lucky that someone had watched the f*cker do it and left the reg no of the car and his phone number to be a witness

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

sorry 2 hear that youth. U want me 2 make it better with some sweet lovin?

f**king arse holes! :mad:

i feel for ya man, i had a bird scuff my bumper over Xmas time, even saw her do it and she still denied it even with my paint on her car!! :mad: Makes me mad even thinking about it now and that was months ago now!

In your case i would have been drooling at the mouth with anger! Any CCTV in carpark ?

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 04 March 2004

sorry 2 hear that youth. U want me 2 make it better with some sweet lovin?
lol - you know how to but a man back on his feet when hes feeling down eh mitsi! ;)

I came back to my car the other morning to find someone had nailed it down the side :(

As luckwould have it though it was an ambulance on an emergancy call so they left all their details and its getting sorted at the moment. Should be good as new once its done. Was well annoyed till I saw the letter under the windscreen wiper though.

some Mo-fo did the same thing to me, Ive got more dents in the damn thing now than I ever had in my pug. I need a new bumper, god knows what they are going to do to the tail gate, plus theres the dent/scrapes Ive got to get out the passenger side wing (Im begining to wonder had I driven into the stupid trailer someone had dumped in front of my car I may have got some come back, instead Ive still got to pay for the damage). Then someone opened a door into the side of my car and left a mahoosive dent in it, again no note or anything, I keep looking for the sign that says, "please dent my car, I dont care"... @$$holes

f**kin c**k heads. Theres nowt you can do even if you find them cos its on private property and pigs will do nowt. Is there any CCTV footage you could get hold of perhaps?

Revels Mum & Sister

There is CCTV but not in that section! Bloody useless!

I bought a new light from Renualt for £32 inc vat. took to a bodyshop. Luckily the dent is only lightish and because of the location they can probs work it out

Still coins I needed elsewhere. No bloody respect!!

I got dents too from stoopid fcuks in car parks, have they no conscience. got 2 small ones on driver door. nearly cried wen i spotted em, was like some1 stabbed me esp wen u take so much time n effort lookin after it n some plonker thinks its ok to dent it. think we should all rebel n do th same. except not hit wit our cars, kick em or summit then burn off

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 04 March 2004

f**king arse holes! :mad:

i feel for ya man, i had a bird scuff my bumper over Xmas time, even saw her do it and she still denied it even with my paint on her car!! :mad: Makes me mad even thinking about it now and that was months ago now!

In your case i would have been drooling at the mouth with anger! Any CCTV in carpark ?

What happened in the end? I dont think I could control myself if some tw*t/b**ch dented my car then had the balls to lie to my face!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Know how you feel.

When some dick scratched my clio - I had that gut wrenching gutted feeling, and no-one to take the anger that preceded it, out on!!

Prior to it the car was mint - due to always choosing parking spaces wisely etc....

Hope its not too costly!

Revels Mum & Sister

£70 for dent
£32 for Light

= £102 I could have done without paying out!

No idea who it was and never will!

Sorry to hear that mate,:mad: I keep a banger for the hack duties,but not everyone can do that.Still got a dent tho when some hamfisted mechanic slammed down the bonnet with the heel of his hand!!!!!! then denied all knowledge

Just had mine scraped in the works car park - and non of my so called work-MATES came forward. Two deep scratches down to the plastic on the rear bumper. £100 to sand back and repaint. Really p*ssed off as its mint apart from that.

I know how your feeling!!!

when i park, i will try and avoid parking near anyone else, if it isnt too busy i will park across 2 sometimes 3 bays!!! but it has to be pretty empty to do that.

When my nan had the car some old biddy tran into it with a tescos trolly and it has a nice dent in the bottem of the door and sill, silly biddy, left it 2 years and then tried reapiring it with touchup apint when it was rsuty, so this summer i gotta sand it all back and fill it, will get a bodyshop to do the dent in the door though