ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

depreciation

an absolute fortune, you can find 3 yr old 172s for close to £7k now, list price was pretty much double that iirc

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

eh initial depreciation is crippling!! 182s are changing hands for 10k after 1 year so 6.5-7 after 3 years is likely.

Have to say alot is colour and area dependant. some gaffs are selling cups at 10800 and this means 2nd hand ones are well cheaper (obv)

In 3 yrs time the new improved Renault Sport Clio will be out and there likly to be a revamp not far off. Id think youd be looking at £5.5~6k trade in value with adverage miles in the future.

Ziel Nurburgring

Average for any car is around 50%. So after 3 years half price is ok, considering renault insistance on more releases than windows

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

my cousins friend just ordered a 182 and paid 14,500, yes i repeat 14,500.

i said did they not realise that u can get one a year old for 10k, so they will be losing 4.5 k in one year alone.

tiTTy & SV650

I got mine a year ago brand new for £11,800 so am happy that I havent lost too much in that year. Auto Express used to have the 182 in the back saying 40% after 3 years, but it was going up for some reason... and then it disappeared altogether.

I hand my car back after 3.5 years anyway so if its worth more than £4k or so Ill get cash back IIRC.