ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destroyed Merc content for Goodj.

Can't tell exactly what it is.

7307475204_5899e990e0_o.jpg

_60559784_car_gmfr by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

E Class? C Class? AMG wheels though.

Also a pretty lucky escape! Heroics from the copper!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-18252093

it doesnt really thought does it... think about it...

you want a car move bounce off the rail not impale the bloody thing.

My understanding was that barriers on motorways were designed to absorb an impact, not bounce the vehicle back into the traffic.

Who knows, they certainly did their job in this instance.

Listerine & Poledo
Definately a C-Class.

Definately AMG wheels

Definately lucky to have got out alive

But I think that's just an Avantgard wit hnice rims, there's no badging on the wing and typically you'll find Kompressor or similar on the front wing just in front of the door.

In any case, it's a tragic waste of good metal. I don't suyppose there's any reports of Diesel or washing-up liquid in the area

My understanding was that barriers on motorways were designed to absorb an impact, not bounce the vehicle back into the traffic.

Who knows, they certainly did their job in this instance.

no they are designed to brush the car off and give it continued motion. hence the switch to concrete central bollards, the steel mesh and barriers can cause stop cars dead, impale people and buckle..

it varies though for certain impact zones, the ones on barton bridge definitely need addressing.

Mercedes
Definately a C-Class.

Definately AMG wheels

Definately lucky to have got out alive

But I think that's just an Avantgard wit hnice rims, there's no badging on the wing and typically you'll find Kompressor or similar on the front wing just in front of the door.

In any case, it's a tragic waste of good metal. I don't suyppose there's any reports of Diesel or washing-up liquid in the area

I'm Not sure the rear bumper looks AMGish but my guess is an AMG kitted C Class

Listerine & Poledo
It could, quite easily, be a C32......0D

I just don't want to think that one of those rare beasts has been destroyed, they're on the list of affordable Benz purchases in November.... Oh, and that's the insurance knocked up a notch :(

53 Clio's & counting
Lol only CS would take a story of a chap nearly perishing in a car fire hanging on a bridge, into a 'what model was it' convo ;)

Listerine & Poledo
I'm just surprised that the entire admin team aren't on the thread, giving it large about how the accident could have been avoided if the driver had an M318 instead.

cuz ultimate drivin machinezzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

Petrol Blue 182
It was a "C" class with AMG wheels, and the driver only had 10 stitches in the side of his head and a few cuts to his back and side. Very Lucky!!!!