ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

detailers in scotland

clio 172 cup
My mate has a company called black magic detailer in fife from what I know he comes very highly rated, I can give you his number don't think you will be disappointed.

Sorry just noticed how far away you are!

Clio
My mate has a company called black magic detailer in fife from what I know he comes very highly rated, I can give you his number don't think you will be disappointed.

Sorry just noticed how far away you are!
lol thanks mate but yeah quite far :(.. i cleanmy car almost every weekend and tbh everyone comments on the shine ect but id like someone to go over it proper

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Gordon at defined details is in halfway just outside cambuslang. You could also use Miracle klean, he is mobile and really good he us biased in paisley. Boabytappd approved infact.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Aye that's Gordon at defined details. Steve is miracle clean and was the kind chap doing all the demonstrations at the boaby tapp'd - cars and chemicals meets

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gordon is an awesome chap. Truth be told there's not many detailers i'd recommend in Scotland. A select few.

Way too many bwab's out there. Professional wise I mean.

Clio
ok guys thanks.. gally i notice your in to your deataling ect.. any pointers for monaco blue? i gave searched but tbh can find much