ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

diagnostic mode showing these...

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Hey.

I held down the button on the right stall and turned the key to get diagnostics up.

Where it should be showing - - - - it's showing t - - h

does anyone know what these could be?

I understand the T represents an injector fault, but what sort of fault is it? And how do I know which one it is?
I do have a set of injectors spare so I can simply swap one out one at a time and see if the T goes? Will it simply go or so I need to do something to reset it?

Any help will be appreciated. Car drives fine and isn't low on oil. Just checked and it's bang in the middle of the notches.

thanks

RB 182 FF
Is your car running well? If so just press the reset button on the clock dials to clear the fault codes and drive it for a while and see if the codes reappear, if so then start fault finding...

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Ooo so that's how it resets. Thanks for that.
Will reset it before my 20 miles to work :)

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Ok so I reset it.

Now the OBC shows massive reduced mpg numbers lol. But tbh more in line of what I actually get at the pump.

Best of all... No more faults showing after a 20 miles drive

RB 182 FF
Ah excellent! Those fault codes could be from moons ago you see, if your car is running well then that dashed line will more than likely stay like so... Mpg should be 30+ ish if doing town and short trips and when I reset for long trips I can get 42+mpg...

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
My MPG is allways around the 32-33 mark at the pump. And now the OBC is reading 35 instead of its 45 from before. so much more in line.
checked again and still ---- so deffo no more faults showing