ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dialling an international mobile whilst in that country (dialling codes)

White clique
Hi

I'm in Holland next week, and will need to call some dutch mobiles from my UK work phone. I know that if i call a dutch mobile number from the UK i have to use the country code (003), the question is once i am actually in Holland and use my UK mobile to dial a dutch mobile, do i still need to use the country code 003, or do i just dial the normal mobile number.

Its one of those life or death situs that if i cant get hold of someone when i arrive as i am dialling the wrong number, i'll be buggered!

I cant seem to find the answer on the net, only the country codes.

thanks

GTD, Lupo
im in the state at the moment and from what i have worked out is that it is still pretty much like youbare calling from the uk.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its +31 isnt it?

So just like the UK when we use +447973..... they use +31 then the number.

White clique
Its +31 isnt it?

So just like the UK when we use +447973..... they use +31 then the number.

yes i've got the number as +31 but i think you have to replace the + with 00 so the number i have is 0031 (country code) then 15303xxx , but similar to the way you drop the 0 as per your example of +447973 i have no idea if i have to drop any digits for the foreign mobile. It is all very silly!

Oh well i will just do as per realnumber1 and bring a load which could be with or without the country codes then the normal mobiles (