ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diameter for Oil Breather

Car  Nikon D700
Morning,

Does anybody know the diameter of oil-breather I should order?
Off the top of their heads?

I've got hold of a hill power elbow, so need one...

Cheers...
 
14mm , if you cant get 14mm slightly larger would be ok as hose will stretch .

Just read it again . You mean the pipe not the actual oil breather filter ??
 
I guess the pipe goes over the breather... So I need to know the inner diameter of the pipe to get the right sized neck on the filter.

Or if anyone know what breather to get? That might have been an easier question to ask!
 
If your gettin a hillpower elbow , just connect the original breather hose . The diameter of the connector on the hillpower elbow is 17mm . The internal diameter of the original breather hose is 14mm , so it fits nice n tight onto the hillpower elbow
 
Last edited:
Back
Top