ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did anyone get a new car for Christmas

Did anyone get a new car for Christmas?

Did anyone get a new car for Christmas (any car not just a Clio)?

Last edited:
  14' Leon Cupra 280
Hello everyone, my 1st post. I bought my car xmas eve as a treat to myself, a black 05 182 with both cup packs. Coming from an 03 ford ka 1.3 it's a bit of a step up and obviously can't get the smile off my face!

All of my neighbours think it was an xmas present from my parents, but just worked hard (20 yr old). 1st of many posts too, bit of a photographer too www.fackinell.com, so expect some nice pics! a few are already up.

cheers

Maz

LY 200
WH173 said:
Hello everyone, my 1st post. I bought my car xmas eve as a treat to myself, a black 05 182 with both cup packs. Coming from an 03 ford ka 1.3 it's a bit of a step up and obviously can't get the smile off my face!

All of my neighbours think it was an xmas present from my parents, but just worked hard (20 yr old). 1st of many posts too, bit of a photographer too www.fackinell.com, so expect some nice pics! a few are already up.

cheers

Nice one mate, welcome to cliosport, enjoy the 182, the smile is still on my face and I bought mine in August :eek: lol

14' Leon Cupra 280
I've got a Canon 350d rich, had it about 9 months and still getting used to it, so many things you can do with an slr. The luggage nets in the boot help out with my camera stuff, rather than a 3kg metal tripod and a large bag moving side to side. Great thinking. I could of course be the only 1 who finds it useful? Anyone else?

hitharder said:
thats wat it is. isnt it???
Date of Last V5 Issue: 20 12 2005
Year of Manufacture: 1999
Cylinder Capacity (cc): 1149CC
Fuel Type: Petrol
Vehicle Colour: BLUE

think you need to replace the 7 for a . in the description ;)