ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dieppe Trip in September?

It's arranged by Renault when they decide.

There was a post from one of the RUK team over on the Renaultsport forum a few days ago saying there is nothing as of yet and there is nothing on the Renaultsport event page.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Would be very interested myself too, wanted to go for years!

As above though, keep your eyes open on the Renaultsport forum. I'm sure Luke will give us a heads-up too

Can someone explain what this involves? :D
Do you drive there or best catching trains? Hotels and costs involved please for anyone who has done this before.
Thanks

BG 182cup
Can someone explain what this involves? :D
Do you drive there or best catching trains? Hotels and costs involved please for anyone who has done this before.
Thanks

As your taking your car to its birthplace..you normally drive
Hotels..try Trivago etc quite cheap.. I'm going Fri-monday :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
So why are RUK telling me this is the one thats on for us this year then!!?? :#

I've paid already and there a few other people paid off the Rs forum.

I've posted god knows how many times on the RS forum that I'd put up announcement if and when an official UK tour gets sorted. I believe this is on organised by the Center. Either way it will still be a great trip; just not organised by RUK.

Also, I've not even seen this link posted on the RS forum or I'd have made people aware. Are you sure it is on there as I don't think it is.

Clio 220 Trophy
This is defiantly a French organised visit, takes place on 16 September, this isn't organised by RUK, did the RUK trip a couple of years ago, great time was had by all, we'll worth it if you get the chance.

BG 182cup
Christine @ RUK confirmed this is going ahead but booking are closed while they're on national holiday till 1/9/13