ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference!!!

Just wondering whats the different between phase 1 seats and phase 2 seats? Is one more better than the other? Details anyone please...as Im tryin to get a set for my clio RT J reg. Thanks

Phase 1 seats are simple with stronger thigh bolsters and different head rests. Phase 2s are based on the 19 seats ad have lumbar and height adjustability where the phs 1 is just tilt.

I prefer the fabric and support of the phs1s over the phs 2s, but thats me.

so the phase 1 doesnt have height adjustment ......thanks for that coz someone was gonna sell me phase 1 seats from a valver and told me it had the height adjustment and was black with blue and yellow design..

nope, no height adj, inless hes changed it to phs2 subframes, which i wont think anybody would.

But im 57" and height adj isnt a problem for me

my girl friend is 53 and just about see over the steering wheel its for her. So now i know only the phase 2 has the height adjustment. Now will the pahe 2 seats go onto the phase 1 rollers or do I have to take the subframes fromthe phase 2 and put them into the rt?

teh seats should come as a complete assembly....2 bolts under the car and 2 in the car near the sill.

You let your GF drive your car!!! :eek:

I wouldnt say painless. I scuffed my knuckles twice with the bolts near the sill and nearly burnt my hand on the exhaust. But apart from that yes. You will need a set of star alan keys or screw drivers for the ones under the seat near the sill. Also be carefull under the car if your un-doing the bolts as they are right under the exhaust and if its hot, you could get burned. But yes its easy, in Haynes terms I would give it a 1 spanner.

Paul

Revels Mum & Sister

It was very Painless for me!!

Not one scuff in fact I sat on the Wall while BenR did it for me

Without me even asking

Cheers mate ;)

lol........you gotta be a buddy for BR 5 finger labour discounts........that sounds dirty actually. :D