ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different ? - white mk5's

Porsche Boxster987S
Thoughts? Think they look quite mint tbh.:cool:

[youtube]JY1YRPkv01Y[/youtube]

[youtube]NlFcT9Pcdv0[/youtube]

Si

RS Clio 172
there was a min white edition 30 at the 'ring when i was there. loved it. it was overshadowed by the r26r though :eek:

3465659797_87b96bcfc9.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i love mk5's but that first white was is poop!

IMG_6671.jpg

one of the best mk5's imho

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no, only read Performance VW and its in this months, its remarkable the lack of mods that are actually on it

its not exacltly a work of art but its not bad at all, nicer than your 182 interior paul!

Good solid car inside, go for it Paul you know you want to. White gti?!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the green ones on Air ride, and the green is a mix between lambo green and hummer green.

Cafcross what have i done that your thankfull of :) lol

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Its just boring a golf. Really. They are horrible.

Cant believe im being dragged to Biggar to a VW show and its one brand i will never own in my life. Ugly, boring and common as a slapper in glasgow.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cracking cars, good to drive, quick, well built. They are common for a reason.

I love golfs, Want one as a next car as i think a sport clio might be too much insurance, There again golfs are expensive and the insurance probably will be too.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
vw's do nothing for me. infact the only vag i find mildly interesting is the leon. i suppose the problem i have with them is that the first word that spings to mind is sensible which to me translates to boring. but horses to course. if paul gets one it will sure be bloody clean but white would be alot of work to keep clean and not grubby.
different emm no, white is common as muck these days is dating fast imo.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ph-reebone are you kidding that caddie isnt that cool, ive had a look at it at both UD and Mod live wasnt really to impressed, "volkswagen" should of stayed on the drop down n not badly put on the back of the cab rest is pretty kool tho, just personaly think that looses itself points

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I love the White Ed30 Golf, after the caning i took off one a few weeks back its definatley on my to buy list in a few years, DSG a must