ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

digital dash

hi i have a friend who changed his dash for a digital dash but bearing in mind it was a vauxhall but i was wondering if it was possible in a clio because i have seen them in renault 5 turbos.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Is yours a mk1 clio? I guess the Vauxhall uses an electronic speedo cable, same as the 5, whereas the mk1 clio is mechanical.

V

v6Max

Take a look at Demon Tweeks or Stack and see the ST8130 digital dash - its road legal and comes with all the sensors you need including a speed sensor.

Not cheap though!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Im not sure on the exact price but would guess around £800 if its an entry level Stack dash.

oh lol thats a bit more than i thought i found out my friend bought the dash from a breaking astra gte for around £40 is there any renaults that have a digital dash standard old or new?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

The old Astra GTE digi dash is getting on a bit now and I think it looks crap...as far as I know there are no renaults with a digi dash as standard. Stack dashs are the nuts though....anyone wanna lend me 800 quid? lol

None

think all the newer ones do - goes accross the centre of the dash. They do look good tho, same sort of thing Toyota done to the Yaris