ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dint Repair

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
try this guy,

gary shaw, at dent art, 07971 888029

Used him after someone had decided to use my car as the pavement!
Did a spot on job on a door, couldn't tell the dent had been there, however on the roof it's not perfect (though way better than before) and he did advise me it wouldn't be perfect on the roof due to the thin panels.

try this guy,

gary shaw, at dent art, 07971 888029

Used him after someone had decided to use my car as the pavement!
Did a spot on job on a door, couldn't tell the dent had been there, however on the roof it's not perfect (though way better than before) and he did advise me it wouldn't be perfect on the roof due to the thin panels.

Thanks for that. I have a small indentation on the both doors.
Any idea about what cost i will be looking at?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
cost me £40 for the door, and £70 for the roof. though they were on 2 different cars, so he may be able to do a deal if on one car?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh lots of good people out there, ask to see past example images though if possible, that is if you are serious about getting it as close to perfect again (although this is near impossible!)

Does make you think "whats the point" sometimes though, as no matter how good care you take of your car, including where and how you park, people in this country don't give a s**t anymore. It's as if we have no empathy whatsoever for other people, yet moan when the same thing happens to us. There's no ying without the yang...