ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Direct replacement for dynamique speakers

Simple question, I just want to know of good speakers which are a direct replacement of the standard fronts and rears in a 2002 Dynamique

Im not planning on replacing the tweeters in the dash

The headunit is a Sony CDX-CA900 and I will have a Sony CDX-T70MX 6 Disc MP3 multichanger in a month or so.

The reason for not changing the tweeters is because I dont want the tinny sound to be made clearer from the mp3s. I prefer to run my system with minimal treble......that and im too lazy to do it ;)

Pricewise I dont want to spend a fortune but a reasonable amount.
Any help appreciated

Cheers
RIOT

Seen those before cheers bud but there not what I want as far as the condition goes.

I want brand spankers ;)

Im a bit of an audiophile and like to make sure things are run in properly and not just blasted straight away, my speakers in my Home Cinema were run in over a week before they were even turned up to audible levels. Well worth the wait though :D

Plus ive had a bad experience with second hand audio kit in that my old cd player off ebay was faulty and drained the battery flat over a weekend :mad:
I couldnt get to work for two days !! Had no warranty to fall back on either so had to pull it out and spend even more cash :(

im the same. i want to directly replace front / rear speakers in my dynamique, but dont want to replace the dash tweeters. any help?

thanks

how about disconnecting the tweeters in the dash (awful position for them to be anyway)

then in the door car put the mids in the factory locations and install the tweeters within 2" of them, IMO this is the best place for tweeters to be and makes the sound much fuller

plus it doesnt take much work, which cant be bad for the lazy lot among us

without involving the dash tweeters in the upgrade, what is my best bet for upgrading the rest of the speakers, whilst retaining the standard cd head unit/changer.

thanks

I read a few old posts about recommended speakers and ive ordered a set of Infinity 552is to try out in the front and if there ok ill get some more for the back.

Should arrive tomorrow with my headunit :)