ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtest Car Comp 09!

alien green rs133
im running two tone car ATM must get pics in the daylight, damn winter its dark when i go to work and dark when i get back :(

5 years... never washed lol

IMG_8133.jpg

IMG_8138.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Some poor efforts in here tbh. I'll get a few of mine next weekend. Mght have to clean the rear plate to fend off the 5-0 though ;)

Rain cleans your car, bad times. I'll try to get some pics up of mine on Sunday after i've done some more miles.

alien green rs133
jesus that vee is dirty! where's it been!?

if i know blakey he baisically drives same roads as me. and im not going to lie, they are filthy, only the vee gets a garage over night to keep rain off, mine gets washed daily

S4 Avant
Roads round me are suprisingly dirt free. Takes my car a good 6 weeks to get stupidly dirty.

But then I did 400 motorway miles this weekend, and the car's filthy now :dapprove:

ph1 track weapon
trying to get the car dirty enough to be worthy of a pic, but the rain keeps cleaning it dammit!

320d
Its hard to get my car dirty. I haven't cleaned my car for about 3 week got about 400 wet and dirty motoway miles on it plus my usual day to day trips and yesterday my mate goes oh your cars clean. Impossible to make a silver car dirty.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i'm trying to get mine filthy but isnt working! typical

Its hard to get my car dirty. I haven't cleaned my car for about 3 week got about 400 wet and dirty motoway miles on it plus my usual day to day trips and yesterday my mate goes oh your cars clean. Impossible to make a silver car dirty.

yep mines the same, been about two months since i washed mine and its slightly greyer but thats about it. :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
mmm mine is doing ok, for being silver, however I've pnl;y really seen it in the dark this week, hope it stays dry so I can see and improve it tomorrow!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

Impossible?!

CIMG0937.gif

I'll get some of the DC2 when it is respectable dirty, not been cleaned in a few months...!

What happend mate, damaged your front bumper ?

Had to swerve to avoid an oncoming van, car went into a slide, I over corrected it and went up a trench, the bumper seems to be ok though!

Damaged a sill slightly (not major) and bent the radiator fan back at the bottom slightly, will find out today if it's serious, but the car is still driveable. :)

White ds3
im trying to leave mine for a few weeks as its too cold and will give it a good clean before it gets garaged for xmas. will get sum piks up before i clean