ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dirty car, new camera today, pic***** -~- pics!

just went out to test my new camera i got today, here's the results

2005-12-30_001.jpg

2005-12-30_002.jpg

2005-12-30_003.jpg

2005-12-30_004.jpg

2005-12-30_005.jpg

2005-12-30_006.jpg

2005-12-30_007.jpg

2005-12-30_008.jpg

2005-12-30_009.jpg

2005-12-30_010.jpg

2005-12-30_011.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
OOuch my eyes...No bad son, experimenting with diff modes i see! Can you turn down the shutter speed??

yeah mate, was just playing with the diff ISO's and the different shutter speeds.. think that dark one was taken on a low shutter speed.

the rest i took were between 4-10

the ones of the light head on, one was at a long speed, other was pretty short (1 sec).

anymore photography boffins got any input? id really like to start producing some cool photos like yourself, AJR, and r-jay.

you can see a bit of splitter still left on the passenger side if you look for it ;)

replacements been in my garage since the week after i broke it.. just cant be arsed to fix it. gonna do it next weekend prob as im now back working in the workshop so have access to pit.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
GuyS said:
you can see a bit of splitter still left on the passenger side if you look for it ;)

replacements been in my garage since the week after i broke it.. just cant be arsed to fix it. gonna do it next weekend prob as im now back working in the workshop so have access to pit.

PMSL, i retract the Tight git comment...Ur just a lazy git now! lol

james.. i popped down to europarc about an hour ago and took them.. was suprised when they had some fairly untouched snow still there!

camera is a canon ixus 700 - 7.1 mega pixel

''PMSL, i retract the Tight git comment...Ur just a lazy git now! lol''

and proud ;) its only been broken since Renault world series :eek:

106 GTi
Nice one, they came out then!

Playing around with the different settings is the best way to find out what works and what doesnt.

yeah cheers for pointes r-jay.

so the longer the shutter speed the brighter the photo comes out??
when i put the iso up it made the photos VERY bright?? i took most of those on ISO 50 i think.

lee - im hoping to sell it in a years time, so the money i was going to spend on coilovers, im saving towards new car.

106 GTi
Longer the shutter speed more light gets in so a brighter pic.

The higher the ISO replicates using a faster film in a normal SLR camera, the higher the ISO number the more grainy the pic will be.