ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Display not right after M.O.T and flat battery.

clio 172, Ford Ka
Just had car M.O.T'd after 12 months of pretty much hassle free motoring, bit pricey but nothing major other than a new set of wheels at some stage, as one of the alloys was cracked so driving round with 3 TSWs and 1 Renault one lol.

But the main problem was whoever worked on the car didn't like my taste in music and somehow manged to jam the head unit on eject, left it on the drive over the weekend and flattened the battery, had to get the AA out for a home start which apparently evolved pulling all the relays out and resetting the immobilizer.
This seems to have buggered all the sensors MPG... Fuel left.. etc... I leave the house with 25 miles of fuel left and return with 55 without filling up I've only done 0.4 miles and I'm getting 7.5 miles to the gallon apparently.

Is there a way to clear this or re calibrate it?

Thanks

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I bet filling it up and driving it more will correct it.