ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do all stealth shelves break

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Got mine from bass monkeys (or should that be junkies)

Wasnt impressed with their boot build finishing off where someone else ballsed up (cut outs round speakers were uneven so they taked some wood in to make flush and carpeted over.

But their stealth shelf has just fallen apart where the fixings are. 75 quid of tat. Should of perhaps got an auto acoustic one instead.

May have to use that sale of goods act info posted recently as hardly fit for purpose if falls apart.

[Edited by Matty on 18 February 2005 at 9:15pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Matty on 18 February 2005
Got mine from bass monkeys (or should that be junkies)

say no more, awful company to deal with

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Tell me about it. Got my Denon stuff from Pilot ICE in Coventry who I think have closed down now. Fitted by Car Fi in Derby as they had fitted 6.5s in doors before and others said it couldnt be done. They bodges one door panel so got replacement from Scrappy. Then had rest finished at Bass Junkies.

Anyone know of anywhere respectable in the Midlands. Did try the guy who used to sponsor on here but booked it, turned up and it looked like he had scarpered.

Not sure if my stealth shelf problem is down to it coming from Bass Junkies or if audio acoustics ones are best.

ST

Tell me about it. Got my Denon stuff from Pilot ICE in Coventry who I think have closed down now. Fitted by Car Fi in Derby as they had fitted 6.5s in doors before and others said it couldnt be done. They bodges one door panel so got replacement from Scrappy. Then had rest finished at Bass Junkies.

Anyone know of anywhere respectable in the Midlands. Did try the guy who used to sponsor on here but booked it, turned up and it looked like he had scarpered.

Not sure if my stealth shelf problem is down to it coming from Bass Junkies or if audio acoustics ones are best.

I have an auto acousitcs one and its mint and no they shouldnt break easlily either, if it is a poor job get it right back to them mate!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1083087262__Picture018.jpg

[Edited by 16vClio on 19 February 2005 at 2:10am]

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Mine broke when metal inserts were simply used to clip teh shelf in at teh sides and this seems to stress the MDF away then fall out.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 19 February 2005

I have an auto acousitcs one and its mint and no they shouldnt break easlily either, if it is a poor job get it right back to them mate!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1083087262__Picture018.jpg

[Edited by 16vClio on 19 February 2005 at 2:10am]

Nice setup there mate.

Skoda Fabia vRS

mate, you can get em from any Motor World branch, £55.99

we have sold loads in our branch and never a single problem with them