ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do i have HT leads?

Megane Coupe 2.0 16v VVT
Im getting a misfire and trouble starting the car.

The plugs are NGK and new and the coilpack is new.

But when i looked at the 'ht leads' they seem to just be wires with small plugs on them that are encased in small plastic tubs that dont seem to join anywhere, Therefor look like they cant be replaced.

Its the only thing i can imagine needs changed to get rid of the misfire.

Please help me :D

TVR Cerbera
Get a pic of the top of the engine as you could have pencil coils or coilpack and ht leads. worth noting it may not be the cause, could also be other things

ITB'd MK1
NO!!! think i've told you 4 times now that you have pencil coils which are very well known to fail and be a cause of misfires

TVR Cerbera
If you get the car plugged in to a laptop/ garage computer it may tell you the fault. you could have electrical problems/ ecu fault/ fuel fault. if you can't do the garage thing and know someone with a laptop, get a obd lead from ebay and get scantool.net from the net. if you need any help or live near me (i have a lead) give me a shout and i'll try and help

Megane Coupe 2.0 16v VVT
Hi mate, yeah I'll do the garage thing and get the laptop wire too.

I'm in Glasgow, But thanks anyway for the offer.