ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DO NOT USE AUTOTRONICS LTD.

as above, do not use this company. i arranged through them to buy/ fit a thatcham cat 1, for my baby, they told me to be at home between 9 and 1. fair enough, i decided to take the day off work (my workplace will not allow fitting to be done at work). at half 1 i decided to phone them see what was going on, was told he was running 2 and a half hours late, again fair enough. At 4 i had heard nothing, so rang again, and to cut a long story short was told the manager would phone me straght back. well guess what, nothing, ive just phoned him, got no apology, and was basically told that i couldnt get it done til next friday. he could not understand why i would not want to waste another days wages on the possibility on them turning up!!! he would refuse to arrange anything at my convenience. Actually quite rude about it, i know we dont like to sl*g off companys on here, just warning you guys, what would happen if my car was to get stolen by next week??

Clio v6

All you computer boffs. Why not make a voting page and include all the companies that are likely to appear in this tread.

yeah i know, i dont like to name companies because im realistic about things like this, its just after spending lots and lots of cash with them, after theyve wasted a dyas wages for me, you would think they would be trying to help me out a bit!! saturday fitting??