ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do we like this?

Been playing around with selective colour and wondered what your thoughts where? can show you some more if you wish?

C&C wanted, Thanks

DSC_0345edit.jpg

Wow, i love it, very nice atmosphere. Would look better with the horizon straight unless its just my eyes.

This is the original! The branch is in colour and the back drop isnt in op, but yes i think your right, its very subtle and just looks black and white, when i made it more obvious it jus looked like the branch was photoshopped in!!

Ok ill keep trying :p

DSC_0345.jpg

Mondeo ST220
Great pic. I'm just starting out and still learning with my DSLR so couldn't give you any tips or anything like that but I know I like it.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
maybe pic something that stands out more lol, a greyish tree branch on a grey ish back ground and a grey car and sticking it on a b&w bg dont really work mate, a red car on a b&w bg works grey dont lol

edit!!! the pic above this post, your copy of the tree isnt aligned correctly! its off to the right!! you need to align it propperly as it looks wrong.

maybe pic something that stands out more lol, a greyish tree branch on a grey ish back ground and a grey car and sticking it on a b&w bg dont really work mate, a red car on a b&w bg works grey dont lol

edit!!! the pic above this post, your copy of the tree isnt aligned correctly! its off to the right!! you need to align it propperly as it looks wrong.

Yes but i wanted it to be subtle, i did one of someone wearing a flurescent (sp) jacket, but it didnt look right!! will sort pic now!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work! I always find reds work well.

movement.jpg

Oh I miss photoshop:dapprove:

B

Brown.

just dont take pics and select blacks greys or whites as the 'selected' colour....as it will look like the above's..... even though you have picked out the red tail lights it still just looks like a normal but gloomy pic lol

Was my first night photo :p does anyone have any tips of getting the camera to take a picture in portrait on a tripod? i managed to get it to the side, but where its screwed at the bottom the camera was pivoting! this made the pagoda not straight :(

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
not great on Pshop but ..... Have no idea where that black thing in the middle came from :< will try agen tonite.

3176923486_102866042a_b.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Looks good. I like them both. The yellow stands out better than the red and blue tho.

I like the yellow because its not the "normal" ect its a very small line and its not the main focal point in the pic.

RenaultSport Clio 172
I like the yellow because its not the "normal" ect its a very small line and its not the main focal point in the pic.

Agreed, the blocks of colour in the second image are too chunky and distracting. Tiny slivers of colour into b/w are really effective. Masking off big obvious sections just look cliched and as if the photographer couldn't make the object stand out without using photoshop.