ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do you like stripes

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Is that a 172 with 182 bumper?

Im assuming its not a 182 due to the brighter silver colour and the 172 headlights.

Yaris Hybrid

I just think stripes attract the wrong sort of attention.

Vandals and people that want to race.

They look good on infernos and racing blues but I reckon its taking a gamble around my way.

182 Brighter?

Ive always thought the Titanium silver of the 182 is a lot flatter and duller than the silver on a mk2 172.

As for the lights, yeah looking at the left one, I now see the grey bits clearer.

Da

Less

both spaced differently afraid mate, could look good if done properly as Clart says :confused:

dk

911 GTS Cab

looks like the stripes are different widths and as someone else said they are differently spaced?

Plus in the third pic they are on the opposite side of the bonnet;)

I do like the bonnet, but clearly the gap between the stripes is faaaar less on the back than it is on the front.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 08 June 2005

182 Brighter?

Ive always thought the Titanium silver of the 182 is a lot flatter and duller than the silver on a mk2 172.

As for the lights, yeah looking at the left one, I now see the grey bits clearer.

The exhaust is a bit of a giveaway too ;)

I like the colour of those stripes on the titanium - much better than black or white.

However I agree, they should be spaced the same and go over the roof too if youre going to have them.

I think 182s look better without them though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 08 June 2005

182 Brighter?

no, its the other way round.

Titanium on the 182 and Mk1 172s like mine is a really bright silver.

Whereas Iceburg Silver as on the Mk2 172s and late model Mk1s has a blue (flatter) appearance.

--chris

rs1/rs182/r27

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 08 June 2005

looks like the stripes are different widths and as someone else said they are differently spaced?

Plus in the third pic they are on the opposite side of the bonnet;)
the third pics they are on the opposite side because the photo is made at in front of the mirror .

the stripes rear well be change :oops: