ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do you take your car in the car wash?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea never trsut them now , either leave a scratch on my car, or it isn't as clean as i hoped.

Shed.
swirl the paintwork lol.

your a lazy f**king b*****d if you go through a car wash . you make me sick.

if you dont and were only enquiring then ok just never go through one lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Rich is already feeling a tight pain in his chest just from the title.

PMSL! :D

Anyone called 999 for him yet? ;)

Giles, you need horse-whipping for even mentioning such a deluded and demented question. I'm far from being Captain Detailer, but under no circumstance would I give my car a thrashing with one of those.

The Celica I borrowed and car-washed a mere three times, looked like it had been gang-raped by a box of Brillo pads afterwards. :(

D.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
one of those arguments. but not seen many court cases bout it.

bad if you use it every wk but ok 4-5 times a year.

sure if you had never been in one and put a car through you wouldnt end up counting the chips after

each to there own.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
LMAO, my car will NEVER see a car wash whilst under my ownership, i won't even take it to the poles!! or the kozo's

only i wash my car

yes. its a car not a new born baby made from gold.

if it was so bad for a car they wouldnt exsist

My colleague takes her Aston DB9 thru car washes. I looked at her paint one day when she bought it to work and it was like a horror show. Fine scratches and swirls all over the place.

I asked her what the hell she's doing taking the aston thru them and she replied "its just much easier to let the machine do it for you, rather than doing it yourself". I told her about the damage it does and she said "nah it'll be fine".

So they are for people who are lazy and dont respect their cars paint.

106 GTi
Just back from hospital now, passed out at work ;) lol

No - never!

Same as I would not let anyone else wash it even by hand. Dave at Rentech thought I was odd when I said please don't wash it.

Just back from hospital now, passed out at work ;) lol

No - never!

Same as I would not let anyone else wash it even by hand. Dave at Rentech thought I was odd when I said please don't wash it.

would you let me wash it? please, i'll be gentle ;)

but thats - wash, clay, polish, and wax. I think its a fair price personally.

good pay lol

I never rip-off women for my services :quiet: lol

106 GTi
Like hell would I Lusty! You would be at the end of the list if there was one ... Gritty Sponge or worse ?

Like hell would I Lusty! You would be at the end of the list if there was one ... Gritty Sponge or worse ?

I was gonna give you a chance at FCS to out shine my car, but just for that me and lusty clio are gonna wipe the floor with you and your over pampered 182 in the shine comp (our personal shine comp that is ;) )!!

Monaco 172 2/468
I hope you don't talk when you are near your car Lust, the amount of crap that comes out of your mouth would mess up your paintjob real bad :rasp:

Cupra
^^ Best way to avoid swirls.

I did use it before I bought my PC but the paint was so scratched that another wash would not have hurt it. My car looked like somebody had used a pan sponge on it. It is now 90% better but still needs some work. I'll never use one again.

Car wash paint:

I hope you don't talk when you are near your car Lust, the amount of crap that comes out of your mouth would mess up your paintjob real bad :rasp:

lol. You can just picture it - me and Rich parked next to each other at FCS cleaning the cars. Me wan*ing like a pre-pubesant teen trying to make my car shine, and Rich casually doing his with his fancy PC.

All the time both of us looking over at each other scowling!!

lol.

Disclaimer - This is all meant in Jest. I know I wouldnt stand a chance against Rich in a cleanest car comp. :eek:

106 GTi

lol. You can just picture it - me and Rich parked next to each other at FCS cleaning the cars. Me wan*ing like a pre-pubesant teen trying to make my car shine, and Rich casually doing his with his fancy PC.

All the time both of us looking over at each other scowling!!

lol.

Disclaimer - This is all meant in Jest. I know I wouldnt stand a chance against Rich in a cleanest car comp. :eek:

Lusty there will be no PC action at the FCS, I won't even be waxing the thing let alone polishing it!