ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know this car?

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I emailed him the other day to view it and he said someone was viewing this morning and will get back to me it it doesnt sell......

Looks ok..............

Mk2 1.2 16v
Cliosport.com isn't a website ;o You would a thought a member of here would get the name right :evil:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol. Yeah i spoke to him this morning. And he did have someone look at it but had an expensive mx-5 to p/x which he isnt keen on. Looks good value to me. Ive been looking at different cars for a while. 205, 306 106 etc. But the 172 might be the car for me. As it ticks all the boxes.

Dan

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
looking at the ad & general condition / presentation then looked like one of those 'first to see will buy' type cars-

Its one of those things you need cash in hand & time available straight away to look otherwise it will be gone-

Im still gutted about missing a straight Black Gold V6 for 11k last year on 20k miles with a cambelt change from renault!!!!

S

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
yep should have made the move sooner. Ive seen a g plate 205 im intersted in. Only thing putting me off is its had 16 previous owners.

Dan

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair its a nice car and guys well known and respected on the 205 forum. Just the amount of owners. Ah well.

Dan