ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know this car?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
Yes as budgie says you could get a really s**t high mileage 182 that probably needs its cambelt doing for that!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
From what i can see low mileage 182s freshly serviced are selling for about £1000 -1500 more?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
Yeah as I said you won't get a tidy 182 for £2500 you'll be getting a shitter. I'd rather have a cat d like that (asuming its been well repaired) for £2300 than some of the other tripe availiable for the same money. Apparently noone else on here would though.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
Hi :)

i know this car very well. its in the body shop down the road from me, and its my friends car. well, was until it got written off and the garage bought it.

it is a really nice example. its really clean inside and out.

an old woman went into the back of the car. the body work garage known as 'continental' are insurance approved and i can say their work is top class.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yeah as I said you won't get a tidy 182 for £2500 you'll be getting a s**tter. I'd rather have a cat d like that (asuming its been well repaired) for £2300 than some of the other tripe availiable for the same money. Apparently noone else on here would though.

Sure about that?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3524194.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3524924.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3354067.htm

I'd rather have any of the above over a CAT D.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  Audi
Yeah as I said you won't get a tidy 182 for £2500 you'll be getting a shitter. I'd rather have a cat d like that (asuming its been well repaired) for £2300 than some of the other tripe availiable for the same money. Apparently noone else on here would though.

Disagree there - you can get some lovely examples for that price.

I sold mine for £2700 and that was more or less perfect (bar a scrape on the front)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
I think he means too high.

I can see where he's coming from.

In my opinion I think it's a good price. But I know the car and the garage very well.
Their work is top class and perfect. I'd trust the work done on the car.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
Can't see why the last pic would put you off when the picture previous to that shows it having a complete new rear panel. I'd be worried if the panel was just pulled out and repaired.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
Disagree there - you can get some lovely examples for that price.

I sold mine for £2700 and that was more or less perfect (bar a scrape on the front)

Yours was only 58K with 2 previous owners?

All the ones I've seen for less than £2500 are either high mileage, need a cam belt or need paintwork and thats just the faults that are mentioned in the adverts.