ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know this Clio 200 - P3 LGT???

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
As above, does anyone know anything about this car? It's a white Clio 200 with the Reg P3 LGT.

TIA

Clio 197
Just me or have these gone up in price recently
I think it's to do with the number of people who believe they can ask the same price for a car as nearly 3 years ago has increased whilst the majority are more realistic about what a 200 will sell for and price it accordingly, hence the differences in price. Yes it's low mileage but apart from recaros and digital climate control, it doesn't really have any other options.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I looked on ebay the other day and prices seem to be more than i thought or noticed they were a few weeks back.

RS Clio 182
Just me or have these gone up in price recently

I think that particular one is a higher price cos of the extremely low mileage - from what ive seen from a year ago when i bought a 200 - they have dropped even more since then.

But anyway, the value for money of 182/197/200/R26 is incredible considering the performance youre gettting - compared to the high prices you can still pay for Golf/Audi etc.