ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does it fit ? MANIFOLD

Clio 172
problem is that ive already bought it stupidly as renault wanted £480. so instantly i thought bargin!.

then i seen them got for £15-£30........lol

Clio 172
Have you got it already or have you just paid for it and waiting for them to deliver .

got it already i dont mind paying that much for it. just hoping it fits when it goes into the garage tomorrow and they don't call me saying it dosn't lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
not looking forward too tomorrow now. took one guy 8 hours to try and get it to fit. costly bill for me now :(

b****cks. We could get an engine out, fit the manifold and refit the engine in that time.

Why didn't you get a fixed price before you let them work on it??

Clio 172
it's just what i read online.

getting the labour quote tomorrow morning when they call.

all i wanted to know was if they are a c*nt to get on lol

Mec 350 slk manual
Dave explained to the garage to say you have purchased the incorrect manifold , return the one you have and get a refund and then pick up a secondhand manifold buy a new cat to manifold kit and then go back to the garage to have it fitted .

Clio 172 phase 1
Had one on a fiesta ... Flexi broke and blew like hell the pipe welds to the mounting plate to the head were not smooth amd tbh my nan could have done a better job .... Load s,h,I,t ...... Save buy a pure motorsport one :)or just leave it standard .... Standards good

clio sport 172 cup
I take it one word for them then pony. Are they worth keeping standerd then? Motersport ones doe look good