ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does it need cleaning.

RB 182
13122009701-001.jpg

Think I'd better get the snow foam out...

A4 Avant
Excellent post some more pics up after Christmas then. You'll walk the dirtiest car competition.

R27
Wow that looks like its taken some time and dedication to get it looking like that.

When was it cleaned last?

Black Clio GT
lol looks like my works van, not cleaned it in 90k/2 years, just wait til it rains hard on the motoway, that usually cleans most of it off..........

Ultra Red Megane 225
i reckon clean the rear plate as much as you can, leave the rest as it is!

winter dirt ftw

RB 182
i know. still havent cleaned it since i saw you last. Its on the list of things to do nexy year, this seems like such a long time ago.
pcd.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Ahh the rare RB colour, Really Brown. lol. That is a sterling effort! I wish I could leave mine that long...but I get cleaning addictions with mine if it gets even slightly dirty :( lol

alien green rs133
scott your starting to neglect your car like mine :rasp:

pc session @ easter, ill buy the sarnies???

Evo 8 MR
I left mine for a month and it never really got THAT dirty, however I really noticed the difference once I washed it. Roads by yours must be horrendous!