ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

done this today!!!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

looking really good matey, wheels look really, smart. got any other pics for us?

Audi RS4

hmmm,not sure if I like it.Might look better lowered.Agree about the wheels making the colour look different,worse I think.Sorry bud thumbs down from me!:(

At the moment i dont really like it, but i think its because of the angle the pic has been taken.

I think i will look a diffrent car when lowered and with a side on pic.

The Beast MK4

Not too sure yet, Like the exhausts but unsure on the wheels however I shall reserve judgement until I see more pics.

Golf R/Leon FR

nice dude will look loads better when its lowered though

as of what to do next, coliovers, induction kit, then engine mods manifold work from ben, ecu from BBPT and not forgetting a cliosport sticker!!!

Golf R/Leon FR

i think white wheels are good you see alot with anthracite wheels now, good to see something different

Elise/VX220/R26

awsome, I think it works really well (in best linda barker voice) red calipers are a bit iffy but I think the white wheels really set it off with the powder blue

im not a fan of it, i think the red brake calipers clash with the white wheels & the car.
imo white wheels only really work on black or dark blue cars.
if the car is light (as the blue is) i think dark wheels would look better.