ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donnington cruise

Yup, Bubbles & me and Fred2001dynamic should be going, plus anyone else from over this side that wants to tag along.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Im going!! as roamer already said, you should of seen my car over in the Media forum (fun in underground carparks) Naples red valver. See you there!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Weather looks horrid for this......

So to everyone Im suppose to meeting up there, I wont make it, Sorry to let you all down....

SEE you all back at mine after as arranged :D Fire on, food in the oven

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Who cares about the weather? hehe, Just been and washed the car.. Roll on the men and motors!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 20 December 2003

Who cares about the weather? hehe, Just been and washed the car.. Roll on the men and motors!
AS ABOVE I DO !!!

This was complete sh*t, not worth £5 at all... All it was was a big hall full of not very well modded cars! (there were a few exceptions) it was very very cold, and wet.. we didnt stay long. (Bubbles)

Lionel Richie

^^^ As above, it was a waste of petrol even going!!!^^^

I didnt really see 1 decent car other than a certain "shared" cup!!!!

and the 12year olds dressed up as santa didnt floant my boat either!!!

Quote: Originally posted by pro1 on 21 December 2003

who was in the 1.2 8v blue 172? ;)
Woo hoo...

Its a bloody quick 1.2! ;)

Only seen a young lad going about in a valver... But didnt get a chance to say hello! :cry:

Abarth 500

The exception you mention is mine I guess Roamer ;)

Wasnt the best event ever but was good to be able to slip the Cup into the indoor parking to keep us warm whilst we sat around so big thanks to the KroozMidz people... Nice to meet the other ClioSporters as well!!

Biggest thanks to Hippy though!! Warm fire, great company, beer and the best hot chocolate ever is just what we needed on the way home!!

[shameless website plug]

(For full review with piccies of this event - Donny, not Hippys house! - as well as many of the years other top cruises and shows, visit http://www.CruiseSouthMids.Co.Ukwww.CruiseSouthMids.Co.Uk)

[/shameless website plug]

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 21 December 2003

^^^ As above, it was a waste of petrol even going!!!^^^

I didnt really see 1 decent car other than a certain "shared" cup!!!!

and the 12year olds dressed up as santa didnt floant my boat either!!!
The shared 1.2 8v cup that has had your mum was the best! ;)

And didnt even this "santa" float your boat hun???

http://welike.cruisesouthmids.com/modules/coppermine/albums/mrcruise201203/normal_mrcruise%20015.jpg

;)

Well the highlight of the night was going to hippys for some hot chocolate and a blast in the cupra rah! Was nice seeing you and roamer though... (And Craig and the KM boys) :D But you def all missed out! ;)

Ps... Why im on the subject of hot chock at hippys... Huuuuuuuge fankoo to Nath for my new spoiler! (y) Christian fitted it today and it looks v blinging! xx

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Thats a totally shameless plug of My Hot Chocolate cbscup ;) BUT it is the best.......

Had a wonderful evening :D even thou I didnt make the event above ^^^^^^ PLEASED I mailto:DIDN@T">DIDN T TBH, after seeing the reveiws :eek:

It was great having you all round, to chill with all that bear......

LOVING, Sammys (Graham Norton) Twix/Hot Chocolate Trick.......Must stock up ;) Cant wait to see how it works with Penguins <sniggers>

AND A VERY LATE NIGHT VISIT FROM PC. NOSH FANKOO FOR THE DELIVERY

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 22 December 2003

LOVING, Sammys (Graham Norton) Twix/Hot Chocolate Trick.......Must stock up ;) Cant wait to see how it works with Penguins <sniggers>
;)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by sammy on 22 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 22 December 2003

;)
Wasnt it THE BEST ;):oops: