ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donnington Vid

Polo GTi
One of my Vids vid includes, Random Skyline, Nik's Clio Trophy, JezP's Cup, Gee's Glanza, Random Saxo, Summeh's 306

I have a couple more I'll sort out too

Excuse the avaerge driving :eek: wasn't overly confident in my brakes think the pads were past their best...lol, might have something to do with letting Yozza loose in my car on the track ;)

Vid is 17.5mb

The server is painfully SLOW so don't whinge too much :approve:

http://www.coates.eclipse.co.uk/vids/fmdonnington1.wmv

Boxster S
I'm sure I've got some footage on one of my clips that I've not hosted yet of you going through the chicane on 3 wheels. :race:
When I'm back home I'll have a look and see if I can dig it out for you!

oy, don't blame me, there weren't any brakes before we went out!

:-(

you were the one responsible for that! LOL

/y0z

Polo GTi
y0z2a said:
oy, don't blame me, there weren't any brakes before we went out!

:-(

you were the one responsible for that! LOL

/y0z

hehe sorry fella, your right of course, they were cooked before you got in, seem to remember you hardly using them to be honest, well thats what it felt like the speeds you were entering and exiting the corners :cool:

Gonna invest in some decent brakes for next time hopefully, or at least some new pads :approve: