ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South

I know its the wrong forum but it would appear the meeting forum is currently locked ?!?!??

Just logged on to congratulate Nick and the rest of you for pipping me to the Biggest turnout at Donny. As he said it was dam close but It was fun to see friendly rivalry between to seperate sites. Its the first time Ive ever had a laff which another website, no bitching, hair pulling or scrathing and a think a top day was had by all.

Once again well done lads..... Roll on next year !!!!

Ta

Andy

owner of www.frogfordmotorsport.co.uk

Im fine, havnt managed to do any new mods to the clio this year, Ive moved away to Brighton so am a bit skint at the moment. Have a few things planned 4 next year, interior, new exhaust & boot install, so hopefully when i see you guys at Donny next year, she should be looking good:D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Andy @ Frogford on 17 August 2003I know its the wrong forum but it would appear the meeting forum is currently locked ?!?!?? Ta Andyowner of www.frogfordmotorsport.co.uk

As Jas forgot to mention it ;)

The meetings forum is only locked for non-members, members of cliosport may post there are normal.

BMW 320d Sport

Nice one Andy...or should I say...Nick? LOL that announcer geezer talks too much.

Top day out and as you say, nice to have some good friendly rivalry with you and the Frogford crew. You almost took the silverware mate! Theres always next year...

yeah very sweet clio if it was the one I thought I saw! we had a clio in the same paint job looking very similar on our stand :D

Its locked to me to KDF :( but then again i only joined today so i guess i havent been accepted yet!!

Well done in grabbing the trophy cliosport :D

Jas. Youd better keep the pic of the trophy mate so you know what It looks like next year when I win it !! ;)

Nick - Typical Fat boy Rayner, always messin up the commentry ! :cry:

Mel - WTF you posting on here for !;) (only kidding !!!!)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Mel, come on the winners stand, ours! ;) ps. nice clio.

Yoz, yeah, it took them ages to work out the cars were in the field!