ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont start, ghosting.... Clio 2011 1.5dci

Clio 2011 1.5 DCI
Batery volt is good 12.5V.

Car dont start, When i try to start sometimes the symbols light come on sometimes it doesnt come(like pic)
.. the car dont start at all.. and its like a ghost with the Electronic... all weird things pop up and shuts down.. the window rain trackers start slowly and things like that... And a tick tick tick sound goes all the time When i try to start...
someone who knows what it can be?? Start engine?

Thanks for the help im new here.
b33542c3f9f10663a3142904eabf606d.jpg
6b7959923cd724894387628457967d9f.jpg

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

PH2 172
Batery volt is good 12.5V.

Car dont start, When i try to start sometimes the symbols light come on sometimes it doesnt come(like pic)
.. the car dont start at all.. and its like a ghost with the Electronic... all weird things pop up and shuts down.. the window rain trackers start slowly and things like that... And a tick tick tick sound goes all the time When i try to start...
someone who knows what it can be?? Start engine?

Thanks for the help im new here.View attachment 1379579View attachment 1379580

Check the battery voltage when you are trying to start the engine.

Clio 2011 1.5 DCI
Volt goes dont go 6-7volt When i try to start and its only klick klick (no wrrrrrrrrmm at all)

PH2 172
Volt goes dont go 6-7volt When i try to start and its only klick klick (no wrrrrrrrrmm at all)

That seems to have lost something in translation, but if you are saying the battery voltage drops to 7v when you attempt to start the engine, then you need a

new battery.

Clio 2011 1.5 DCI
That seems to have lost something in translation, but if you are saying the battery voltage drops to 7v when you attempt to start the engine, then you need a

new battery.
I try to jumpstart with another car.. it doesnt start... but i maybe should change battery anyway

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Fast click click click click usually indicate the battery isn't strong enough.

Clio 2011 1.5 DCI
I change the battery today know its good.. thanks for the help