ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door locking problem after clifford alarm installed

so ive had my clifford alarm installed by gap around 2 months ago. and im geting the problem that sometimes the inside button will stop working and i have to turn my key ignition off.wait a few seconds then turn it back on before it works

The light still stays on,but i cant work out why the doors randomly just ignore the button when they feel liek it

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Don't assume anything on here,:nono:

It sounds to me like they have hooked the locking up between the dashboard door switch and the module, which is Ok but not the right way to do it.

Clifford alarms have a programmable anti hi-jack door locking feature, so does your car. If they are both toggled to the "ON" setting this will set up a conflict.

Check that they are not both on and if they are, clear one of them, this should resolve your problem. If not take it back and tell them to sort it out.

Let me know how you get on.;)

yeh the r.a.i.d thing. yeah i disabled that on the car. and tried it vice versa with the alarm

no other suggestions availble to me so looks like its goingback!