ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

double optic headlamps

can anybody recommend anywhere where i can pick these up at. best place ive found is andyspares @£35 each. then there is the problem of wiring up, do i validate my warranty by getting an auto electrics to do it or should i fork out £250 for a new wiring loom and let renault do it???

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have a friend who owns a very good and busy local garage, and I know that his garage (and others) can carry out any work/service/repairs on any make of car and providing they use, in our case, Renault parts, the warranty is still valid, but unless I ask him, I am not sure about replacing lights.

that sounds good, where is the garage at ?? really want them doing as the normal ones look awful compared to the rest of the car.

Dont you mean that you want Xenon headlights for your clio? I have a 2001 Clio Dynamique and double optic headlights are a standard fitting on all new style clio phase 3s.You dont know of anywhere in the UK/Europe who sell sweet bodykits do you?

have actually ordered from MS designs the grill, lightmasks and the rear skirt for my clio3...already have the 172 spoiler and prima racing sideskirts...otherwise would have gone for the full kit...its gorgeous...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com