ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

doubt you guys will like it,..

Chocolate Bar™
Alan said:
Not my bag of babies!

Would rather put my hand in a toaster than drive that...

bit harsh as most of it is nice, but i have to agree a bit :clown:

A slow one :-(
If thats the one that knocks round the toon its very well done. Think the lad did all the work himself!

looks oreete, tbh dont mind the lights but i dont like the holes drilled next to them! inside looks good too and it looks well done and i dont normally like ott show cars

Williams 2
clioboy16v said:
but heres mine,put alot of time into it,most off the parts are 1off made by myself,

say what ya think.

081005_120100.jpg

081005_120101.jpg

140905_072800.jpg

57389b6a.jpg

That looks the s**t:approve:

"Navy" N17 TWO
A lot of time/effort/money put into that car - good job
I like it :approve:

I'd tidy up the lights (front & rear) and put the Reno crest back on the front bumper though if it was me

I hope it goes to FCS as I would love to see it in the flesh :approve:

Astra coupe
Tigger said:
A lot of time/effort/money put into that car - good job
I like it :approve:

I'd tidy up the lights (front & rear) and put the Reno crest back on the front bumper though if it was me

I hope it goes to FCS as I would love to see it in the flesh :approve:
same the only thing i dont really like are the headlight masks but it looks very well done!

Der Panzer
Not my cup of tea, but 10 out of 10 for effort. Lots of work there and it's unique.

Love the seating.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
good one - again not my cup of tea.

it was in performance gti a couple of months back wasnt it??