ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driftworks S15

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
f**k ME some work gone into this!

heres the WIP:

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/projects-builds/29908-driftworks-s15-2jzgte.html

S15Decals1.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Its a drift car So i would imagine it helps get the arse end out.

I'd have thought 590bhp would have been overkill for a drifter, Unless thats @ the fly.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
590 overkill. lol

Thats phil morrisons car. The best drifter in the uk...;)

Theres a few driftworks motors. Loved his old S14 before this.

S14a4.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Anyone remember when EVO sent one of there drivers along to the UK champs and he came second...lol

ian

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the driftworks s15 will be the best drift car in the world for a while i think... well untill phill stacks it lol...

the top secret drift s15 runs around 500 bhp... at the end of the day it prob makes it easier to drift with and gives you better throttle controll when it is sideways...

and its pointless running loads of camber on a clio like you do a drift car as you CANT drift a fwd car lol...

still cant work out where the exhaust is gonna be on the s15 lol...

oh and well done for reading the thread where phil says dont hot link the pics cos it will kill the bandwidth just link the thread lol.

and ukaskew that is the driftworks r32 lol... they have a cefiro too driftworks is a company/team....

just like team orange in japan/usa etc...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
love the wheels on his s14a, but the s15 just looks so much more improved, wouldnt mind owning one at all!

thats an immense build aswell, hell of a lot of money going into it!

and ukaskew that is the driftworks r32 lol... they have a cefiro too driftworks is a company/team....

I honestly can't see any difference with these Jap cars, infact I still can't see any difference between the original 'S15' posted and the R32 I posted!

I know a R32 is a Skyline but that's as far as my knowledge goes!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

I honestly can't see any difference with these Jap cars, infact I still can't see any difference between the original 'S15' posted and the R32 I posted!

I know a R32 is a Skyline but that's as far as my knowledge goes!

are you kidding??? the front ends are completely different lol...

body shapes etc are different too lol... but granted they are similar, people do tend to think the sbodys look like skylines and tbh they are pretty similar cars... most of the running gear from the cars can be swapped over... s14 looks like a r33 skyline... so much so the r33 headlights are a pretty much straight swap for the s14's...

s15 is more of a change though, the front and rear dont really look like any other nissan...

i liked the topsecret s15 untill i saw it crashed a year or so ago lol... at the end of the day all of these cars look fairly plain without all the stickers on them, it is indeed the stickers that make the car but i like the stupid little details that the jap's do to their stickers which people in the uk dont seem to do... like in japan they have the stickers the correct way round on the drivers side... and mirrored or reversed on the passenger side...

like this

pc_top_05.jpg

this was up untill now my fav s15 the kei office s15
kazamacar.jpg

along with the apexi rx7 and the team orc scooby...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its supposed to be that the graphics run straight through the car... so that if you cut it down the middle (front to back) the graphics would be there lol... its japanese randomness lol...

lol its stupid i know but then i just bought a junction produce fusa lol and 50 quid for a knot and tassle is stupid lol... yet again another japanes novelty thing... (incase you dont know its a tassle with a knot on it... that u hang from your rear view mirror)
image01.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lol Malice, Saw one of those, Did you pay £50 for it?

I really like this "Sceneing" with cars, Glad There are People doing JDM stuff to their cars over here, Like the Euro people fitting German plate surrounds etc etc

Small mods, That really categorize the car :)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i like it whent the scenes starts to cross over, jdm style crodding to euro cars. anyone sceene the black 16v with black rims and a red lip? (very jap street racer) also there are a few vdub euro styled renaults and so on

malice has some badass hello kitty mats in his jdm tyte s body, along with the silly wide chrome wheels, coming along nice now mal

A silver Honda
^^twin R5 GTT engined? I was hoping to see that car at FCS but i didn't see it.

The JDM scene is huge with the Honda/Civic crowd, but now some people are trying the euro/dub style on their civics because JDM style is very common now.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
saying that the japs have been doing the wide small wheels with stretched tyres for years, and all fairness its newish thing to the dub sceene