ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive + Pics...

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Gave her a clean tonight then went out for a drive, took afew snaps....

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Love that! wheels look brill against the black

DCi 100
Worst "I've got a black PH1 thread ever" thread?

Nice car! Red fog lights like people do the yellow ones.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Edd, she looks cleaner every time I see pics of her!!! Awesome;)

It's been cleaned twice this week for arranged viewings, both were no shows though. Today I wasn't even informed they weren't turning up.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
It's been cleaned twice this week for arranged viewings, both were no shows though. Today I wasn't even informed they weren't turning up.

What a wind-up!!! To not even let someone know is a piss-take!! It's a sign that you should keep her mate.....

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Loving it mate!! Couple of issues need sorting though. Need to sort a stealth exhaust as twin outlet isn't for me. Source a V6 or STD filter, and have a nasty chip sorted in front screen. Looking at gearbox, oil and coolant change too over next month or so. Had cam and aux done at NWPerf last Thursday, so bit skint at min..

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Loving it mate!! Couple of issues need sorting though. Need to sort a stealth exhaust as twin outlet isn't for me. Source a V6 or STD filter, and have a nasty chip sorted in front screen. Looking at gearbox, oil and coolant change too over next month or so. Had cam and aux done at NWPerf last Thursday, so bit skint at min..

I imagine you would be a bit skint! You should have bought mine ;).

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I love it! Never change those wheels!

If I keep it I think they are coming off, in fact I'm going to look at some more Oz F1's this afternoon.

I think it could be time for a change, something maybe abit more subtle.

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
thats what a i want to do here edd! paint the same colour my wheels!!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Bun4JnwBWkKGrHqIOKkYEvNz7ZT43BMBFIS.jpg

Bought these today, think I'm going to have them powdercoated gloss black.

None
Looks really good Edd, i thought it looked mint when i saw it on the drive up to ribblehead, i tried to get my brother to buy it from you when i saw you were selling it but the big jessie won't part with the 2K the insurance would cost him :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks really good Edd, i thought it looked mint when i saw it on the drive up to ribblehead, i tried to get my brother to buy it from you when i saw you were selling it but the big jessie won't part with the 2K the insurance would cost him :)

Cheers mate. I don't think I'd be too keen to spend 2k on insurance either though.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
How much did you pick F1's up for Edd?
Think I'm gonna use that place you told me about, and go back to std??