ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

driver door dent?

A ph2 172 i went to look at for sale had a 2 centimetre dint on the drivers door panel,the dint isnt wide but is deep and i think id want to get it sorted,is it cheaper to get in someone to do it or just to buy a new door in the same colour,fit it and sell the old door on?

Cheers folks.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I bought a door for £50. Piece of piss to change. That was on a Blue Clio though, what colour is the car? Silver can be funny to match

Yer its silver mate,how much work is it changing the door?Is the wiring for the leccy windows and all that a real pain?

DCi 100
Pop down to a bodyshop and dent removal place to get a qoute dude.

Luckily I'm going to get my crease in my drivers door removed when I have other work done.

Ollie's Silver Cup
dent removal place to get a qoute dude.

I used a paintless dent removal place when I had my previous car; they did a fantastic job! Panel was perfect after they had finished with it and took less than an hour to do 5 dents on my door :)

Mine were all small dints from people opening doors, but there were people with large dents, etc that were all being sorted :cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yer its silver mate,how much work is it changing the door?Is the wiring for the leccy windows and all that a real pain?

About an hour. Knock out 2 pins, unhook the wring loom, remove the door. Then, if need be swap anything off your door to the new one. Very easy. You might need to adjust the door pin, if it sits slightly different, very easy also