ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

driving me wild!

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
had a creaking noise coming from the rear of my 182 for a while now. i originally thought it was due to the exhaust moving around, so i looked under the car and found the cat to mid joint was loose, i tightened this, no joy!

later under more inspection i decided to change the rear exhaust mounts as they were getting old and i thought the exhaust could do with more support, no joy!

after a long drive home i then decided (in my head) it was the heat shield at the rear, after spending a late night under the car ripping it out i discovered it was not the problem, no joy!

any ideas??? been looking at the top mount washer fix for the front, could this help at the rear? or could it be suspension related?

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
dont no if it is shocks or dampers, the sound isnt thier when conering, mainly when slowing down which made me think it was exhaust vibrating.