ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drumroll Please.....drrdrrdrrdrrdrr

:eek:

Its been a long time, but by the sounds of it..will have been worth the wait.

Nice one, Enjoy!

P.S When can we get them fitted!!!?

Hmmmm now then, itll be interesting to see the mpg on the run home LMAO

any guesss? I recon its gonna be low cos Ill be luvin it too much, so say 20mpg? hehehe maybe less lol

ICE'dberg MK2 172

21:35.......guess hes still playing :devilish:

Roamer...dont forget the polished headers idea...me first!! ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

when flooring it i recon 12mpg, maybee less, sensible driving maybee 20/22mpg

Lionel Richie

Well were back!!!!!! Drag me backwardsthroughahedgeandrogermesilly that thing is LOUD!!!!!!!

MPG is gonna surprise a lot of you!!!!

(Ill let mr Roamer tell you the figure)

Lee

BMW M2C

Myself and y0z thought wed give him a call on our way back from the cinema. We thought hed still be out playing, but there was no answer. All the excitment of the day must have tired the poor chap out. ;)

im guessing nearer to 30mpg than everyone has been guessing

ill hazard a guess at 26mpg :D

ever the optimist

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Freds still up, lol

We just got back from seeing this little bute!

its sooo nice an loud

Has

Ok guys.....

Right to the cheeky one of you - I aint gone to bed!!!! you really think I can sleep right now? LoL

Weve just had a mini midlands meet in coventry hehehe cops were about so didnt really get chance to show it off.

MPG-wise erm well, at the mo one of the sensors aint signalling properly so I cant tell ya for certain, but Ive done about 170 miles now, and have got about a 1/4 of a tank left lol - but I have been caning it a bit ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

So where were you when we phoned? I expect you couldnt hear the phone over the engine note. ;)

I was standing in a carpark lol, but Id left the phone in the car - and no, I cant really here a phone in the car anyway lol

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

You lose all sence of hearing in it :eek: Im not sure if that was from screaming thou :oops: *traction going round, a round about is ALWAYS good John :oops:*

Who needs conversation when you have that engine to listen too

BUT thank you for putting a smile back on my face :D