ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dry Day = Good Clean

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well as today has been a decent day in Edinburgh i decided that s i was under the car last night working on it and i seen how dirty my arches and inside my wheels where that they where going to come off.

Also found slight corrosion on one wheel round the valve (I Know The Stickers Are n The Wrong Place & Wonky)

Corrosion001.gif

Corrosion002.gif

Before The Wash

Before001.gif

Before001.gif

Washed

Arch001.gif

Arch002.gif

Arch003.gif

Arch004.gif

Arch005.gif

Once both sides where done and the rear arches i then set about giving the car a quick blast.

WashJan001.gif

WashJan002.gif

WashJan003.gif

WashJan005.gif

WashJan006.gif

WashJan007.gif

WashJan008.gif

WashJan009.gif

WashJan010.gif

WashJan011.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I aint finished yet LOL

Even tho i got the rear arches done i want to get back under with AutoSol and clean the exhaust and the inside of the rear wheels but it will depend on it tomorrow is dry

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks perfect, love a nice clean trophy! TPI bolts look awesome too.. On a side note, is that how the Yozza sits? Seems really far back..

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looks perfect, love a nice clean trophy! TPI bolts look awesome too.. On a side note, is that how the Yozza sits? Seems really far back..

If i had a 1p for every time the Yozza is brought up i would be living it large in dubai LOL
I dont know why mine sits like this and it was like this when i bought it. There is another user with an Inferno from Edinburgh and his yozza sits the exact same.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
If i had a 1p for every time the Yozza is brought up i would be living it large in dubai LOL
I dont know why mine sits like this and it was like this when i bought it. There is another user with an Inferno from Edinburgh and his yozza sits the exact same.

Lol! I wasn't being negative, I apologise if it came across that way. Eitherway, as I said it looks perfect!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Lol! I wasn't being negative, I apologise if it came across that way. Eitherway, as I said it looks perfect!

Ha Ha Ha, Im not having a go or getting annoyed, Everyone picks up on the way it sits and i have no idea why it sits under the rear bumper.

Megane r26

Special edition increaed wheel base trophy ;)

Looks good, wish I'd got up an made the most of the dry weather an cleaned my T, god I hate night shifts haha.

What springs you running there marc? Sits nice :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
When i bought the car one of the standard springs was snapped so the first purchase i ever bought was a set of Mark Fish springs.
When i get my spare Sachs refurbished i will be fitting a new set as the set thats on the car are peeling and the red is coming off them

Megane r26
When i bought the car one of the standard springs was snapped so the first purchase i ever bought was a set of Mark Fish springs.
When i get my spare Sachs refurbished i will be fitting a new set as the set thats on the car are peeling and the red is coming off them

I've currently whipped me dampers off for the winter an running standard 182 stuff, also sending dampers of to cornering force soon for refurb an powder coat. But when there back I'm going to invest in some MF springs I think, how do they feel on road? Much of a difference handling wise?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I've currently whipped me dampers off for the winter an running standard 182 stuff, also sending dampers of to cornering force soon for refurb an powder coat. But when there back I'm going to invest in some MF springs I think, how do they feel on road? Much of a difference handling wise?

Sachs + AST Top Mounts + Poly Bush = Go Kart

Megane r26
Sachs + AST Top Mounts + Poly Bush = Go Kart

Thats the route I'm hoping to go for tbh. I polybushed my old 172 an it really refreshed the drive tbh. I'm currently collecting parts for the refresh, so far I've got fresh track rod ends, inner track rods lower balljoints then I'm going to go for the pure topmounts I think an MF springs then alignment set up :)

Hopefully I'll have something that resembles a go kart then haha.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its a harsh ride and you feel every spec of dust on the road.
Edinburgh roads are bad like everywhere else but due to the trams there is pot holes bigger than the Dark Hole

Megane r26
Its a harsh ride and you feel every spec of dust on the road.
Edinburgh roads are bad like everywhere else but due to the trams there is pot holes bigger than the Dark Hole

I'm used to that now after me past motors, Its not used everyday tbh as I use the missus's peugeot 107 quite alot.