ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drying blade

Punto/Clio GTT

valeter at the old place used to pull a windscreen wiper off the car hed washed n dry it with that. same thing really, n that worked pretty well

Mercedes SLK350

I use a blade like that. It will remove 80% of water. Then I use a micro fiber towel. Speeds drying up nicely. Just make sure you dont get any grit trapped under blade.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

yep £4.99 delivered on ebay, i brought them people for xmas...

really good though takes 3rd time to dry car.

we have one at work, never used it on my car, but its really good on our shop windows etc, the blade is very soft compared to older simular products so it gos over slight bends and curves very well,

Ford Fiesta

ive got one, as has been said just be very careful no grit on car. They arnt as forgiving as a natural chomois.

yeah, i have got one of those. quite good but prefer normal chomois as i always think the blade will scratch the paintwork.

Banana

I have been using them for ages and find them to be excellent.

just be VERY careful that no grit gets under the blade or it puts a mega scratch right down your bonnet! I wipe the blade now after every sweep.

don't

i use a megaueirs microfibre drying towel

always does the job, cost about £15 i think

clean the car and have it still a bit wet, then just wipe everywhere, windows sometimes need the towel fairly dry 2 not get any water marks though

easy and quick 2 use

at the weekend i cleaned the car without a hose, just buckets of water, so i got lots of water marks as it dried 2 quick, so i wet the drying town and the car a bit and wiped it all over with the towel, no more water marks and a nice dry shiny car, sorted