ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Du53cfp Mondial blue 172

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Nice one mate! Wasn't in the trophy though so you wouldn't have seen me. Car looked great, lovely colour. Was even close enough to notice you had seat covers?!

Mini Cooper S JCW
Was racking my brain there to remember if i seen a cliosport yesterday lol that would explain it!
Yeah seat covers are a must for me. Not long had the car so its still work in progress

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It's looking good mate. What's the plans for it? Really suits the silver wheels

Mini Cooper S JCW
Thanks!
Plan was to buy a fairly cheap fun car and enjoy it. I came from quite a modifed mk5 golf gti.
But.....this forum doesnt do me any favours lol iv done a few bits n bobs and was going to semi strip the interior and find some 15" wheels with sticky rubber to make it even more fun.
I now fancy a liquid yellow 182 lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Danny_172 has my Cup. He's taking it to ProGrip for me tomorrow for a full track geometry setup.

If you's are about in half an hour, I'll fire up in the X5. I'm only 2 mins from Asda.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cool. We'll sort it for another night then boys. Make it a bit more organised.

I'll start a thread for Sunday afternoon?

Clio 3 1.2 Extreme
Spotted Friday last about 3.30 pm heading south on the M5 roadworks approaching Jn 27. Spotted again yesterday (Tuesday) about 1 pm heading N on the M5 same area.

Still looking tidy :)