ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dubai 24hr live now....

Arctic Blue FF 182
Gutted! I should be out there with work in our team Europa, but unfortuntely due to unforseen and tragic reasons last september we had to pull out.
Will be sure to watch some later!

Oil Burner
Bit gutted, 2 mates are out there photographing it. I had the option to go, but for the 2nd year in a row have work commitments :(

Looks like Rob's car has had issues, they are one of the lowest placed cars still running.

Last edited:
yeh it did, i came home from work early, had it on since. motorstv go to it every now and again, the track is pap. just nice to see some action!

AG 200 cup
Are you still watching it on the website at the top because it now says that coverage will continue at 11am local time?

Megane 225 F1
Got a mate who is working with the Audi team at the moment. He was very excited to be going out there. Lucky b*****d.