ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dust

Clio 200 Raider
Wahed my car before i went on holiday come back early hours this morning my car is still immaculately clean but there is loads of dust on the car only noticible at close distance.
Cant way to get in my car and have a blast.

Any products for getting this dust off or best just to wash it again maybe?
i had ag egp applied before i went away

106 GTi
Light dust you should be ok with a Quick Detail Spray or even better a waterless wash type detail spray like Poorboys Spray and wipe.

Anything more I would not risk it and just wash.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Tbh with ya . Its an excellent quick detailer but the amount of dust on mine is just the same .

Clio 200 Raider
thanks for your info guys appreciated. the dust is quite thick so im guna wash it me thinks then hopefully that will do the job. guna get some detail spray aswell for future

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've been using Spray and Wipe on my dust and it does a good job, although swirls don't show up much on silver! Foolowed up with a few layers of my various waxes makes her look all shiny again!

Octavia VRS
Mines was covered in dust recently too but gave it a wash and clean today so looks a lot better (at least for a couple of days)