ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dutch National Car Meet

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I have a friend that lives 40 minutes north of Amsterdam attending their national meet, half jokingly weeks ago saying in a text convo saying I should come over.

Cue a ferry booking Friday 5pm and heading down to Dover Saturday morning for the 4:20am ferry! Arriving in his town of Hoorn just after 11am, by lunchtime we hit the town to have a few beers. Bearing in mind doing as the Dutch do we rode into town and between bars on push bikes so by 9pm it was an interesting hike ride back to his house!

So, Sunday it's car show day. 3 clubs in the Netherlands come together at a Renault dealer to put on a massive show, and boy I wasn't disappointed! You name it, it was there, every model of Renault you know and didn't attended. Right from the Estafette, Renault 5,9,11,12,17,18,19. Williams Clios, Sport Spiders, Megane Mk2,3 then the all new Megane 4RS along with the all new Alpine.

Everywhere you looked there was so many models it was an overload to realise how many cars they've made over the years.

Back home last about 10:30pm, 810 miles in 2 days. Long days but so worth it.
DSC_4572~2.JPG
DSC_4574~2.JPG
DSC_4568~2.JPG
DSC_4529~2.JPG
DSC_4542~2.JPG
DSC_4565~2.JPG
DSC_4530~2.JPG
DSC_4569~2.JPG
DSC_4591~2.JPG
DSC_4570~2.JPG